Room Set-Up Requirements
For Wayne “The Mango Man” Pickering
Here is the list of items we will need to help make this engagement a special event for you and your group. You are not going to have to bear the cost of expensive computer equipment as we depend solely on the message and not the flash. But there are a couple items that we have found to include in the seminar room to accentuate the message without taking away from it if anything goes wrong with electricity or the like as quite a few times in our over 25 years on the platform challenges like this have happened.
- No Riser for the overhead and screen, I like to walk around a lot.
- Overhead Projector & Screen on a 3' x 6' Draped Table
- American Flag
- 3 good size Plants
- Lavaliere Microphone System with a small Tape Recorder to record the session.
- A 3' x 6' Draped Table for making our educational materials available for the attendees at the back IN THE MEETING ROOM!
- 1 small Trash Can by the 3' x 6' Draped Table where the Overhead projector is.
- Either a Flip Chart or an erasable chalk board
- A table at the Back of the Room IN the Seminar Room for our educational materials.
- CAN WE GET IN THE ROOM THE NIGHT BEFORE TO SET UP?
Click here to download the room set-up sheet.
©Copyright 1997 - 2010 Center for Nutrition & Life Management, Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED